You can find me on GitHub @AsuMagic,
on the Fediverse @email@example.com,
and you can contact me via e-mail, at sdelang <at> this domain.
Sometimes I write software. I studied CS and ML. Some things I did include:
- Developing and maintaining King Arthur's Gold (Steam) since 2017.
- Contributing to the SpeechBrain speech toolkit, notably building streaming ASR support.
- yocto-8, aka y8, an (unfinished) PICO-8 implementation for embedded/low-spec systems written in C++ and a console project.
- asllvm, an (unfinished) Just-In-Time compiler for AngelScript.
- swatch, a simple and minimal monitoring tool to keep track of Slurm jobs and cluster nodes.
- CarNN, a from-scratch NEAT neural network learning project.
- ashbf, a Brainfuck compiler, optimizer and interpreter.
I also made a similar project leveraging Cranelift as a Rust learning exercise.
and a SystemVerilog implementation for some reason?
- Playing back Bad Apple in stupid ways
Looking for KAG staging builds? It's over here.
(Profile picture is MEWO from OMORI, without any particular reason for it really.)
This website is a bit empty at the moment. Maybe I'll do blog articles later on. (3 years ago)